Friday, June 20, 2008

The Green Wicket

"Ladies and gentlemen, attention please,
Come in close where you can see,
I got some tales to tell, it aint gonna cost you a dime,
And if you believe that, we are gonna get along just fine!"

-Steve Earl, Snake Oil

My wife thinks I have way too much time on my hands, so she suggested that I start blogging instead of doing other mundane things like watching grass grow or paint dry. She has an engineering degree and just recently aced the GMAT with zero prepartion time, so I figured she oughta be right...



So here we are....


I am not sure what this blog is gonna be about but I guess it is just going to be a collection of my thoughts (just like any other blog I suppose). Dont be surprised to see a lot of posts about cricket, politics, movies, current affairs, family, friends and my personal life (not necessarily in that order)...but mostly it will just be me typing away instead of twiddling my thumbs...

And as the little poem above says, it aint gonna cost you a dime (nor are you gonna earn one red cent).

Ok so here we gooo.....put on your helmets, put on your gloves & pads, take guard.....this is a green wicket.....!

No comments: